If you have a WiFi network, you can consider managing it to your advantage. For example, just let the authorized person use it and drive out the invaders. But the problem is that you cannot perform such tasks without proper help. That's why I decided to help users download WiFiman for PC and laptops. In this way, users will be able to access the same Android app services on computers. But there is no direct way to get the job done. So here I am going to help you install WiFiman for Windows 10/8/7 / Mac machines.
What is WiFiman?
WiFiman is one of the best network analysis tools designed to benefit Ubiquiti users. All application services are the same for all types of users. In other words, you don't have to pay a single penny to access this app on your device. Just launch the application and configure it by entering your router's unique IP and password (these instructions are printed on the back of your router).
If you want to protect your network from online vulnerabilities, this app is best for you. Because it allows you to get full details of who is connected to your WiFi and what others have done when connected to their networks.
For coffee owners or coffee cousins, they can use this app to view the browsing history of their networks. And you don't even have to ask your ISP to do the work. But just log into your free accounts via this app and start viewing your browsing history.
Since all Ubiquiti networks provide UBNT and UniFi services, you are authorized to control and access these facilities directly from this application. In addition, many other services are added to help American consumers protect their routers from online insecurities.
- Provides a list of nearby WiFi connections.
- Grants access to the network speed history.
- You can test the speed of your current Internet connection.
- Completely free network analyzer.
- Displays the strength of the WiFi signal.
- There are no premium services.
- There is no official version for Windows 10/8/7 / Mac OS.
Download & Install WiFiman for PC:
WiFiman is an Android application, but with the help of Android emulators, you can download WiFiman for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download WiFiman for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and WiFiman for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android emulator. If you want to install WiFiman on PC, you need to follow the instructions below.
- Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Now that you've downloaded an emulator file, launch it to begin its installation process.
- After you finish installing the program, open it.
- When you can see the software home page, find and visit the Play Store.
- Enter your Google account to access Google Play services on your computer.
- In the Play Store search bar, open WiFiman: Find nearby WiFi APs and run speed test
- Click on the install button.
- Start using WiFiman for Windows 10-8-7-macOS by clicking the Open button.
Do I need to get the WiFiman PC application?
If you are a user who always wants to be safe while surfing the Internet, you should consider getting this app. But if you don't want to worry about using a computer while doing official work or tasks, you should consider getting the WiFiman PC application.
Because it will help you finish the job of securing your wireless connections without even touching your smartphone. And there is nothing wrong with making your life easier either. So why not have the same thing on the smartphone and the PC?