SuperBeam 5.0 is the easiest, fastest, and safest way to share large files between your devices using direct WiFi. The devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner), NFC or the manual sharing key. More clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it's already 2020! SuperBeam for PC Automatically switches to access point mode for devices that do not support direct WiFi. In addition, you can use the existing WiFi network connection between devices in the event of direct WiFi failure.
Features of Free Version:
- Ultra-fast transfer speeds with direct WiFi.
- Pair devices with NFC or QR scanning.
- Share with devices that don't have SuperBeam via the web interface.
- Share one or more files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APKs, contacts ... whatever!).
- Keep a history of all transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send / receive screens (which can be combined in the user interface settings).
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
What you'll get in Pro Version:
- More announcements.
- Super easy to share with your computer using the SuperBeam PC application (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Replace the default save location with any available storage.
- Send complete files and keep their structure.
- Share an unlimited number of files on the web interface, with the ability to download a full structured zip.
- Unlimited historical recordings.
- Much more!
Download & Install SuperBeam for PC:
- Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player to your desktop or laptop computer.
- Now that you've downloaded an emulator file, launch it to begin its installation process.
- After you finish installing the program, open it.
- When you can see the software home page, find and visit the Play Store.
- Enter your Google account to access Google Play services on your computer.
- In the Play Store search bar, open SuperBeam | WiFi Direct Share
- Click on the install button.
- Start using SuperBeam for Windows 10-8-7-macOS by clicking the Open button.