KineMaster for PC: Welcome to the world of video editing. Here in this article, you will get all the details about one of the best video editing apps known as KineMaster. It is the only application that offers many functions and a professional video editor for all platforms such as Android, iOS and Windows Phone. Now you can download the KineMaster application on your PC to edit images, videos, and you can also cut multiple audio tracks, control volume envelopes, etc. Here in this article, we will guide you to download KineMaster for PC. Read on for more information.
Kinemaster PC can be installed with an emulator and you don't have to worry about additional complications. Just install the emulator with the one-click process and open Google Play Store. An emulator is software that works like Android on Windows and Macbook.
KineMaster offers an excellent level of control over the mobile editing process. You must install the Kinemaster pro application on the PC to enhance your editing experience. It is better than if you are using a touch screen laptop or PC, it would be great. Don't worry, the kinemaster app works on Windows 7,8,10 and Mac OS.
- Multilayer support for video, stickers, text, images, handwriting on video clips
- Preview ability when editing
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls.
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in / out
- Cut, splice and cut image by image
- Precise volume control at any time in a clip
- Transition effects (3D transitions, fades, erasures, etc.)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects.
- Compatible operating systems and devices
- KineMaster can be used on most devices with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and higher
- It gives you the best editing experience in the latest versions of Android
- You can enjoy the best editing performance with devices (with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) or higher chipsets)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline / Main / High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Video Formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline / Main / High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 baseline / main / high profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF (still image only)
- Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
- Video export format: MP4 (baseline H.264 + LC AAC)
- Real-time video and audio recording
How to download KineMaster for PC:
Here are the simple steps to download and install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
- Download the Android emulator to your PC.
- Once you download the emulator, search for Play Store.
- Add your Google account to Play Store.
- Now search for Kinemaster and install the application.
- The installation is similar to an Android device.
- Open the KM application, make any necessary adjustments if prompted on the screen.
- Now you can make all the changes on your PC with Kinemaster.
Note: You can also install the app manually as a Gile APK file without Play Store on emulators.
How to install Kinemaster on PC with Nox Player:
Here are some simple steps to download KineMaster to PC with Nox
- Go to the Nox Player website. (Link below)
- Download and install the file on your Windows or Mac PC. (Basic installation steps)
- Open the emulator for the initial configuration. The Nox will look and function like an Android mobile.
- If you have the KM APK on your computer, drag it to Nox to install or download the app from the Play Store.
- Once the app is successfully installed, you can start using KineMaster and create big changes.
With the above emulators, you can run the KM application on Windows or Mac PC without any problem as the application can run even on a low-end PC due to the minimal requirements of the tool. I hope the message was helpful. Please comment below for any help or support.