ES File Explorer is an excellent tool for managing files and programs. It comes with a number of additional features, such as a tool to remove running apps, direct cloud storage (via Dropbox, Google Drive or Skydrive) and an FTP client for you to use. both on your mobile device and on your PC.
The program allows any Android user to easily manage all their files, access everything on their mobile device, and share it if they wish. Downloading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.
When working with your files, you have the classic options you're used to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But you can also send files to anyone via email. You can also unzip ZIP or RAR files, access document content into many different file types, and even access content from your computer over a WiFi network.
ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for more advanced Android users since it will have many possibilities at your fingertips.
- File and Folder Manager - Powerful tools that keep desktop features in your pocket
- Sender: Transfer applications, images, music, movies, documents, without using data or mobile cables.
- Supports the same Wi-Fi mode and automatically created an access point.
- File manager: manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename and compress operations
- Integrated viewers and players for different types of files: click to play music/videos, view images and documents
- Integrated ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP archives, decompress RAR archives, and create encrypted ZIP archives (256-bit AES)
Remote file access - access your files from anywhere
- Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive (SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and various cloud platforms
- Remote file manager: when this function is activated, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Works as an FTP and WebDAV client: manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV servers as you manage files on your SD card
- Access your PC at home: via your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File Transfer and File Explorer
- Root Explorer: the latest set of file management tools for root users.
- It provides access to the entire file system and all the data directories and allows the user to modify the permissions.
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth enabled devices.
- ES File Explorer supports OBEX FTP to browse devices and transfer files between Bluetooth devices
- File transfer over Wi-Fi: use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files via FTP
How to install ES File Explorer File Manager on a computer / PC
- Download and install Bluestacks on your respective operating system.
- Download the ES File Explorer File Manager application for PC now and put it anywhere on your desktop.
- Now open ES File Explorer for PC apk file manager and select Bluestacks to run it (if not selected by default).
- It will install and then you will receive a notification that the installation is complete.
- Open this notification and the app will launch.
- Use your mouse cursor as your finger to touch the screen.
Method 2 to install ES File Explorer File Manager on PC:
- Open BlueStacks App Player on your Windows or MAC PC.
- Make sure you are signed in with your Gmail address; otherwise, go to Settings> Accounts and log in with Gmail.
- Now go back to the home screen in BlueStacks.
- Use the Search button and type "ES File Explorer File Manager".
- As soon as you find it install ES File Explorer File Manager using Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- Open it and enjoy!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you manage all your files, whether they are stored in your device memory, microSD card, local network, and cloud storage accounts. By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from one of your stores. It also allows you to navigate and access your files by category.