The "Edge Tracer" is an application to create cutouts making the background of the images transparent. Reducing/enlarging the size of the workspace allows you to refine modifications.
Use this application for SNS applications or image composition hardware. Attach the section you want to trim and remove the background. The app automatically detects the edges of the cut, eliminating the need to carefully trace around the image.
Restore or delete areas by tracking
- Restore a closed section.
Automatic restoration/removal by defining color
- Automatically restore/remove similar colors around specified sections.
- Use the slider to adjust the range of the section you want to restore/delete.
Manual restore / removal
- Track the section you want to restore/delete.
- Select the appropriate brush shape and size for the section you want to modify.
Change the background screen type
- Choose from semi-transparent (2 different shades) / black / white for the background color during editing.
- The background color can be changed during editing depending on the color of the photo.
Download Edge Tracer for PC:
- Download the BlueStacks software on PC / laptop. (Link)
- Simply downloading BlueStacks doesn't do the trick, you have to open the file and install it.
- Once installed correctly, start it.
- The first and only startup will take several minutes, just wait and try not to play with it during this process.
- Once the boot is complete, you will be redirected to your boot interface.
- From there, just click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your Google account to start using Google Play services on PC.
- Now type Edge Tracer -Remove background in the search bar of the Play Store and press Enter.
- Click the install button and wait for it to complete the installation process.
- Then start using Edge Tracer -Remove background by clicking the Open button.